Once again, thank you to everyone who submitted work. We received a lot of great stories and poems this time around, but, unfortunately, we couldn’t include all of it. It’s with great joy, that we present to you the second issue of Uproot.
Our second edition includes:
1. Lamentation by Susanna Lang
2. My Father Remembers His Jobs by Gail Goepfert
3. Flying Through the Asphalt Night by Charles F. Thielman
4. Southern Illinois, Summer 1970 by Elliot batTzedek
5. Chicago Swealter by Charles F. Thielman
6. Lonesome Piano by Jenny McBride
7. A Widower’s Lament/I’ve Lived in This House Too Long by Kimberly Dixon-Mays
8. My Father Remembers His Mother by Gail Goepfert
9. Once She Had Been Lifted and Placed and Rearranged Like a Failed Bouquet by Kimberly Dixon-Mays
10. Blues Poem, Alaska by Jonathan Travelstead
11. Lost Poems by Patty Dickson Pieczka
12. Linden by Susana Lang
Thanks for reading!
|Uproot supports Electronic Rights||Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter|